Blaze burns garage

Subhead

No one hurt, but a total loss

  • A fire destroyed a garage in the Tanglewood Forest housing development. Officials say a welding accident caused the blaze. Penny Ray/pennyray@cherokeescout.com
    A fire destroyed a garage in the Tanglewood Forest housing development. Officials say a welding accident caused the blaze. Penny Ray/pennyray@cherokeescout.com
Murphy – A fire destroyed a two-story garage in the Tanglewood Forest housing development last week. Firefighters gained control of the blaze within 10 minutes but remained on scene in 84-degree…

Premium Content is available to subscribers only. Please login here to access content or go here to purchase a subscription.